The journal «Vestnik of State University of Humanities and Technology» is a scientific-theoretical journal, which deals with the problems of Pedagogics, Psychology and Philology. It has been published since 2012 (until June 2016 under the title «Vestnik of Moscow state regional institute of Humanities»). The journal was established by GOU VO MO «State University of Humanities and Technology».
Rules of direction and publication of manuscripts in the journal approved by the Editorial Board
- To publish a manuscript, the author must present in the form of separate documents the following ones:
* the text of the manuscript with annotations and key words in a typewritten form and on electronic media (e-mail: email@example.com). The title of the file – Petrov article. doc.
* the information about the author (surname, name, patronymic name ; academic degree and rank; position and place of work (study or job); home and office address; contact phone numbers; e-mail address) in a typewritten form and on electronic media (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). The title of the file – Petrov information about the author. doc.
The authors can personally bring materials to the Editorial Board at the address: the town of Orekhovo-Zuevo, Green street, house 22.
- Initial acceptance of the manuscript is carried out by the Executive Secretary of the journal for compliance of the presented materials to the scientific directions of the journal and the general requirements for registration.
- The Executive Secretary will organize the review of the manuscript. The review involves both members of the Editorial Board of the journal and recognized experts on the subjects of reviewed materials. The manuscript is reviewed in accordance with the «Rules for reviewing scientific articles» approved by the Editorial Board.
Requirements for manuscript preparation
In the upper right corner of the sheet UDC is affixed. Further according to the centre in bold capital letters – the title of the article, below in ordinary print – initials (first!), then the surname of the author, the line below – the full name of the organization. Below through the line the abstract text (maximum 70 words) and key words (maximum 10 words) are given.
The following information must be presented in English via the line:
- article title;
* author’s name, patronymic name and surname;
- organization name;
* annotation text;
- key words.
Another line is the main text of the article (size 14 regular – without compaction; line spacing 1,5; indent paragraph – 1,25 cm; page numbers in the middle; margins: top, bottom – 2 cm, right – 1,5 cm, left – 3 cm). Drawings, graphs, charts, diagrams should be made taking into consideration the possibilities of black and white printing. The maximum volume of the article – no more than 20,000 characters.
Main parts of the article:
- introduction, where it is necessary to give an analysis of the research in this area and determine the purpose;
- the main part which is depended on the type of work may include research materials and methods, results and discussion or others ;
- the conclusion (conclusions) in which as far as possible new results and their theoretical and practical values have to be specified;
- list of references.
The list of references must contain at least 10 sources, including 5 works over the past 5 years.
The article should contain in-text and after-text bibliographic references made in accordance with the requirements of GOST R 7.0.5.-2008.
In-text bibliographic references are given in square brackets, where reference is made to the number of the used work in the reference list and page if the verbatim quotation is given, e.g. – [18, p.65]. If the link includes some works inside square brackets then they are separated by semicolons, e.g. – [4, p. 15; 5, p. 123].
The after-text references should be given at the bibliographic list placed after the text of the article under the general heading «Literature». These are references to the works used by the author of the article. Works in the list of references should be placed in alphabetical order.
After reading the printed text of the article and checking all the quotations, the author writes himself on the last page: «the article is published for the first time. The article is read. Quotations are checked». Then the date and signature of the author(s) are put. The author is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in his article, as well as quotations and the correctness of the names of books and other sources. The originality of the articles presented to the Editorial Board of the journal should be at least 70 %.
The example of the article:
METHOD OF REPRODUCTION STUDY OF PRODUCTIVITY
State University of Humanities and Technology
Abstract. The article describes the method of researching the effectiveness of the educational text playback. Particular attention is given to the justification of the experimental material, which is used to explore the scope and quality playback specifics……
Key words: memory, storage, reproduction, educational text, semantic unit, method.
Memory is a system of tools of memorization and reproduction (MNEMIC abilities) and stored in humans information………………………….